James Brabin (Digital and Blended Learning Champion for Wigan and Leigh College) talks about co-ordinating different e-platforms that are designed to promote and develop digital literacy skills. Some of the strategies are curriculum specific, whilst others have a general pedagogy focus.
- Class Notebook for L2 Plumbers
- Developing staff digital skills with Microsoft Learn
- Developing reading habits via digital literature
- Curriculum-based apps in Electric Engineering
- Quizlet as an independent study guide