Experiment Title: Experimenting with Video Assessment to Demonstrate/Test Programs (Computing)
Intent: To vary the assessment methods used when developing a program and to clearly evidence that a programming project actually works.
- Planet eStream to be used by the learner to record a demonstration of their working programming project
- The Video is then submitted as a Canvas Assignment
- Feedback is provided using the comments option in Canvas SpeedGrader
- Reduces the reliance of print screens and report writing to evidence a working programming project
- Demonstrates that the program actually works which is not always clear from print screens
- Investigate with BTEC External Verifiers as to whether this can be adapted to reduce the amount of written and print screen testing evidence