Experiment title: Using OneNote to manage, assess and provide feedback for practice exam projects. (Computing)
Intent: To organise the activities that learners have to complete as part the preparation process for the project exam.
- Past paper projects to be placed into the content library of a OneNote Class Notebook.
- Learners to be added to the Notebook and given sections where they can store their own work.
- Assessment point projects to be locked until the chosen mock assessment window.
- Feedback provided as a OneNote page formatted as a feedback sheet.
- The tutor was able to monitor the progress of each learner in real time.
- Each activity was organised and stored so learners can look back at them for preparation/revision purposes
- The electronic feedback sheet enabled reflection and progress activities to be set.