Digital Tools to support hybrid or simultaneous delivery
This online course by David Byrne and Russell Moss from The Manchester College will equip you with the knowledge and skills to be able to use digital resources for effective teaching, learning and assessment in a hybrid or split classroom.
2. Scaffolding knowledge
Watch the video and answer the following questions:
1. How many components does Prof. Salmon say there are?
2. What is the name of the other person who can permit access?
3. Why not give learners difficult things to do at the beginning?
4. What is the role of the e-moderator?
5. How would you define stage 5?
3. The split/hybrid classroom for teaching, learning and assessment
Watch the video and consider the advantages and disadvantages of the split/hybrid classroom for teaching, learning and assessment.